CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Aaron’s Birthday Pictures

Here are some pictures from Aaron’s unhappy birthday. I thought it was a good day, but he’s not so convinced.

DSC_0054

 

 

Making the cake…

 

 

 

 

It was too cold outside to go play, so we colored for awhile.

DSC_0055

DSC_0058

DSC_0067

 

 

Grandma and Grandpa Stephens’ present got two thumbs up!

 

 

I was excited at how his cake turned out. I liked it with just the sprinkles, but we decided to do a spiderman cake and I think the webbing looked cool, the white on dark frosting. It got a two thumbs up from Aaron too!

DSC_0070

DSC_0075

DSC_0076 DSC_0086 DSC_0083 DSC_0081

DSC_0079

 

Obviously not Aaron. Ninja Kyla! Silly girl.

 

 

 

 

DSC_0090

DSC_0099 DSC_0100

 

Grandma and Grandpa Jensen’s present got two thumbs up too! He was so excited to have his own dishes! Thank you!

 

All in all it was a good day. I just wish it would have been warmer so we could have played together outside.

No comments: