CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Living Planet Aquarium Part 1

For some reason blogger keeps freezing and won't upload the rest of the pictures. So, maybe tomorrow I'll post the rest. Today Brad surprised us by taking us to the Living Planet Aquarium up on 106th in Sandy. We pulled in the parking lot and the boys started freaking out. They were so excited. We decided to stop in Calypso's Cafe before we walked through... the food was good but pretty outrageously priced. It was a ton of fun!
This is an octopus. They wouldn't let us have the flash on, so the pictures didn't turn out as well as they could have. But it was pretty cool to see.

Kyla was so happy when I finally took her out of the stroller. She loved looking at the fish.

They have a section devoted to Utah Wildlife. There was a pretty big bullfrog in there, and I'm not talking about the one the kids are sitting on.


As we were leaving we stopped in the gift shop. There was a super cute pink turtle that Brad had to buy for Kyla. Aaron picked a frog and Kaden picked a glow-in-the-dark jelly fish. We also stopped and made a couple pennies into souvenir coins. There was also a photo booth so we decided to all squish in there! It was great! Kyla kept playing with the curtain. At the very end there was a random little boy trying to join us too.



So the beginning of the aquarium will be coming as soon as I can get blogger to cooperate. Thank you Brad for the fun trip! It's nice to spend time together as a family. My favorite part was watching the kids. They would get so excited with everything.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Looks like so much fun! We've never been before. Have you ever tried using Windows Live Writer? I think it soo much easier to use than Blogger, and you don't have to download pics, just pull them off your card or computer. It's totally free to download. I pretty much love it!