Brad was putting Kaden to bed one night this week, and Kaden said, "Daddy, I wanna sing you." So Brad asked what song he wanted to sing, and Kaden answered, "Tog." That's what he calls "I am a Child of God." So, they sing it together, Brad would say the words first and Kaden would repeat them. After I finished feeding Aaron, Kaden was calling for me so I went back there. He told me, "Mommy, I wanna sing you." I sat down and he started to sing. He made it through the first line, then got all shy and hid his head. I told him I would sing with him, but every time I tried he got mad at me. So he sang to me. It was so cute. We sing that song to him every night before he goes to bed, and he's actually picked up on the words pretty well. Then last night Brad went to the store to get diapers, so I was putting Kaden to bed. I sang to him, then Aaron started crying, so I told Kaden if he wanted more songs he'd have to sing them himself so I could go feed his brother. As I started to walk down the hall I heard, "I am a child tog..." How precious, I just hope that he understands it, especially as he gets older. Here are a few pictures from this past week. Enjoy!
I was playing with Kaden on Monday, and we were having grapes for a snack. He put two in his mouth and slid them into his cheeks so he looked like a chipmunk. We had a lot of fun that day, we even played hide and go seek. That was entertaining.
Here is a classic picture of Kaden taunting his brother. He loves to try to get in the carseat with Aaron. It drives me crazy. He is a good older brother though, and loves Aaron so much!


1 comment:
So cute!!! I love your blog. I love you guys!!! Aaron is getting so big.
Post a Comment