
Isn't this great! It's from a few days ago, but I just love how he's stroking his second chin! He loves that bumbo seat; yes I know it's purple. The joy of hand me downs.

Kaden absolutely loves stickers. I guess because these were animal stickers he figured they'd fit right in with the movie that he was watching, "Madagascar." What a funny kid; luckily they were pretty old stickers so taking them off wasn't too bad.

Aaron's diaper exploded yesterday, so I cleaned him off and put a new diaper on him. Then I went into the bathroom to clean his outfit. I left him on the blanket, on his back. When I walked back into the room this is how I found him. I'm guessing he did it on his own because Kaden denies having any part of it and Aaron's been rolling up onto his side a lot lately. I don't know if I'm ready for this yet...

Brad was having fun with the boys, and found some sunglasses in Kaden's room. Aaron loves when people talk to him; he gets so excited.

What a good little helper I have. Whenever Aaron starts crying, Kaden goes and finds his pacifier. Sometimes he'll give it to him, sometimes he hands it to me, and other times he just likes to play with it. This was one of the times he was feeling generous. All right, now I need to preface this next picture. My brother invited us to come watch some fireworks with his family last night, out in our backyard. Kaden loved watching fireworks on the fourth, so we figured we'd go out. They just had a few leftover from the fourth. Keldon lit a couple sparklers, and handed one to Kaden. I was helping him hold it since he was sitting on my lap. These sparklers are the "safer for children" ones that only burn down like an inch before they go out. Kaden's went out and he was trying to figure out why, so he grabbed onto the end. I took him over to the pool we have set up in our backyard and soaked it in there. By then it was already blistered. Brad went inside and got a bowl of ice water so we could sit down and finish watching the fireworks. When that was over we went inside and filled up the kitchen sink with cold water and let him play with some toys in it. Then he watched a movie in our bedroom last night, and just slept in our bed. There are three blisters on his index finger, and one on his middle finger.

It could've been worse. But he was pretty miserable. He wanted a Shrek bandaid because Keldon and Shelley offered one. We didn't want to cover up the blisters, so I put it on his thumb to make him feel better. What a day!
1 comment:
Poor kid! I love the idea of putting a bandaid on his thumb!
Post a Comment