I took the pictures off my phone last night and decided to share a few that I like. Okay, more than just a few.
These two are from the day Kaden had his leg cast removed. We had a long day swimming and this was the car ride home.
They finally had a little carnival at the Highland Fling this year. Kaden was so happy to be able to go on rides because he finally had his cast removed.
Yay for Grandpa helping us out!
Aaron decided he wanted to go on this. He walked right up there, got his gunny sac, sat down and took off like it was nothing. Halfway down he fell off. He didn’t want to go down it again. But I was shocked he went on it in the first place. That’s him and Sydney at the bottom of the stairs.
Kaden’s legs were still really weak so he rode around in his wheelchair.
One of the many walks we went on over the summer.
Kyla loves sleeping in our bed. I thought it was cute her and her dad were sleeping the same way.
Kyla in her brother’s backpack!
Kaden’s first day of school. We were waiting outside his classroom and decided to take some pictures!
Kyla’s blister. She grabbed my curling iron that uses infra-red heating. Ouch.
Brad brought home yogurt-covered banana chips. Kyla loved them, hence all the white everywhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment