CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hospital pictures

Kyla Michelle Jensen

Kyla, Chelsee, and Brad shortly after the delivery.

Seeing my new little one for the first time!

I did it! Wow, what a relief!

Kyla being weighed right after she was born.
These are just a few, but it's better than nothing! Kyla is actually a month old now. Time flies! Her 2 week stats: I know she weighed in at 7 pounds 3 ounces (25th percentile) and was 21 inches long (75th percentile). I don't remember her head circumference but I remember it was in the 50th percentile. I took her to the doctor on Friday because every time I put her down she would start crying. I felt like she had an ear infection, even though she didn't have any other symptoms really. The doctor thought I was crazy and was telling me to watch my diet. Finally she decided to look in Kyla's ears and lo and behold the right one was infected. She's on amoxicillin now and has been sleeping great. It's nice to get some sleep so I can try to keep up with my two boys.

1 comment:

Katie said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!