CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures of the kiddos

Here are some pictures of the kiddos playing in the snow with their dad. I was grateful that they could go play while I stayed inside. The pictures are kind of cloudy because I took them through a window that apparently needs to be cleaned!


They had fun shoveling the snow.

They also made a snow fort which Kaden loved.



Kaden loves to play video games now. He was pretty into one when I took this picture. Aaron likes to think he's playing too.

Aaron was watching a movie and zonked.



Kaden fell asleep watching a movie too. This is rare. He NEVER takes naps anymore.

Apparently this chair is pretty comfortable when it comes to nap time.
These boys keep me busy but I am so grateful for them. Kaden still constantly tells me how much he loves me (and Aaron, and his dad, and even his sister). He gives me compliments all the time like, "Mom, you're shirt is so cute." Or "I love your eyes, Mom, they are so pretty." Aaron has definitely hit the terrible twos, but if he sees Kaden hugging me then he'll come over and give me a hug too. They can be a real challenge but I dare say it's worth it!

No comments: