It cracked me up. I'm glad I went in when I did or we would have had bubbles everywhere... No wonder he loves bathtime! Anyway, we are all doing well. Aaron had his four month check-up a week and a half ago. He weighed in at 14 lbs 3 oz. He's 24 3/4 inches tall. All in all he's doing great, though he's getting super demanding. He thinks he needs constant attention, which is very hard to do. We started him on rice cereal, and for the most part he enjoys it. We've started really working on Kaden using the toilet. He's picked up on it pretty quick, though he still has one or two accidents a day. But, it hasn't been as bad as I had anticipated. We're just home bound most of the time because I don't want to deal with an accident in public yet. I have some cute pictures of Aaron. You know the classic look on a baby's face when they are being introduced to solids. The "what on earth are you doing to me?" look. I'll have to post them later though because for some reason they won't upload right now.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Bubble Bath
We just put Kaden in the tub for his bath. Usually, he loves his bathtime, but it has to be in "Daddy's tub." So, Brad fills up the tub, puts some bubble bath in, and turns on the jets. The jets accomplish two things: more bubbles and larger bubbles. Our bedroom is right next to the bathroom, so I went to put some things away and Brad was talking to Kaden. He kept telling us he was doing good. No big deal. I decided to go in there and just check on him, make sure he's okay and having fun. Here's what I found...



It cracked me up. I'm glad I went in when I did or we would have had bubbles everywhere... No wonder he loves bathtime! Anyway, we are all doing well. Aaron had his four month check-up a week and a half ago. He weighed in at 14 lbs 3 oz. He's 24 3/4 inches tall. All in all he's doing great, though he's getting super demanding. He thinks he needs constant attention, which is very hard to do. We started him on rice cereal, and for the most part he enjoys it. We've started really working on Kaden using the toilet. He's picked up on it pretty quick, though he still has one or two accidents a day. But, it hasn't been as bad as I had anticipated. We're just home bound most of the time because I don't want to deal with an accident in public yet. I have some cute pictures of Aaron. You know the classic look on a baby's face when they are being introduced to solids. The "what on earth are you doing to me?" look. I'll have to post them later though because for some reason they won't upload right now.
It cracked me up. I'm glad I went in when I did or we would have had bubbles everywhere... No wonder he loves bathtime! Anyway, we are all doing well. Aaron had his four month check-up a week and a half ago. He weighed in at 14 lbs 3 oz. He's 24 3/4 inches tall. All in all he's doing great, though he's getting super demanding. He thinks he needs constant attention, which is very hard to do. We started him on rice cereal, and for the most part he enjoys it. We've started really working on Kaden using the toilet. He's picked up on it pretty quick, though he still has one or two accidents a day. But, it hasn't been as bad as I had anticipated. We're just home bound most of the time because I don't want to deal with an accident in public yet. I have some cute pictures of Aaron. You know the classic look on a baby's face when they are being introduced to solids. The "what on earth are you doing to me?" look. I'll have to post them later though because for some reason they won't upload right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so cute. I laughed the minute I saw the picture. I would love my baths too if i could get bubbles like that!
How Fun! That's so cute. I remember loving bubble baths when I was little... :)
I am so glad that you found my blog... I added yours to mine. Hope you do the same! So good to keep up with everyone! Your kids are adorable! Luv ya girl!
Post a Comment